Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cross bows, Pork Chops, and Karma...

Mama, keep feeding those missionaries! Your "feeding missionaries Karma" theory is working! Last week we had a family invite us over for dinner, and they made pork chops! And a secret family recipe for cake. We had a really good lesson with them after dinner and we have really high hopes for them in the coming weeks. They even want to take us skiing!!!! Unfortunately that's not allowed. I attribute our success with them to your diligence in spoiling the missionaries back home. It’s just the exchange rate is 30 to 1 from US to Russian.Let’s see if we can't get a referral karma going? i would like that :)
That's the good news
Bad news...Transfers at the end of the week. I'm afraid I’m going to get transferred. I've not been anywhere longer than 3 cycles and we haven't had the best indicators. My companion so far has been transferred every cycle. i don't know if that works for or against my staying in Kazan. I'm not against moving to a different area... just after we get this family baptized.
This week was pretty uneventful aside from our dinner. My district all had visa trips, so i ended up spending a day in Novo-k. I was able to drop by a man we baptized in May and he gave me a white rabbit fur shopka! I’ve not seen any like it. Unfortunately it sheds like mad. But I’m not complaining!
Today we're actually going to the Kremlin again. I'm looking forward to it. I don't think I’m going to convince my companion its ok to go to the cross bow gallery they have there though. Maybe next companion?
Well, time is pretty much up
i love you all!
Love, Elder Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment