Monday, May 21, 2012

Time is getting short, so are the emails...

Hey there
This week went by pretty decently. Zone leaders came down for exchanges, went pretty good... we just don't have any "hot pockets"
left >:(
This last weekend was member district conference. I got to see two of my favorite missionaries probably for the last time. Elder Rosell goes home in a week, and Elder Maksymov goes home the cycle after me (yeah, i like him... it was just a little hard serving with him) Also there were like 245 people in attendance at the conference... made the goal of having a stake here by next July seem reachable.
This week we're going down to marks on exchanges. I always enjoy spending time with Elder Berrett. He's from Pocatello, so i plan to end up at his home coming next summer. Our landlord is going to be fixing a few things around the apartment while we're gone (we hope this means getting the air conditioner up and running!) It's been a bit cooler lately so we're not complaining. It rains every p-day.
including today. transfers are coming up. everyone is getting anxious for those as usually. But, i think I'm ending my mission with Elder Hill here in Engels. we shall see though.
50 days counting today. I'm not really counting down... I'm just aware.
well.... love you!
love,
Elder Ellis



No comments:

Post a Comment